Mid-level/Senior Xamarin Developer
Cần Thơ, Vietnam
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
1. Software development
● Participate in the whole software development lifecycle, from concept to release and support.
● Write high-quality code, according to agreed standards.
● Participate in code reviews for all work completed; give and take feedback constructively.
● Identify areas of technical debt and refactor code to improve maintainability where appropriate.
● Troubleshoot issues and fix bugs found in the code.
● Guide other team members on mobile application development technology, design patterns, architecture, application security and best practices.
2. Team participation
● Actively participate in all the practices that the agile development team engages in, including daily stand-up, sprint planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives.
● Collaborate with all members of the agile development team.
● Raise risks and issues as appropriate.
● Suggest ways to improve team processes or introduce new practices where beneficial.
3. System design
● Contribute to the overall architecture of the system by applying frameworks and software development patterns as appropriate by working with other developers and leads.
● Participate in Object Oriented Design for software as required by identifying key components and applying SOLID design principles.
● Contribute to database design, ensuring that the data model is functional, simple, consistent and normalised.
● Communicate system design where necessary with appropriate use of diagrams and concise technical documentation.
● Ensure that the systems developed have appropriate logging and error reporting, so that they can be monitored in production.
● Provide top-level support for issues that are escalated from the Software Support Team.
● Assist with production deployments.
● Troubleshoot and fix production issues when required.
● Tertiary qualification in IT Information Technology preferred
● 5+ years’ experience in mobile software development, including exposure to all facets of the Software Development Life Cycle.
● Clear understanding of the principles and practices of Agile software development and experience working in a practicing Agile team.
● Ability to translate user experience designs and visual design assets into working user interfaces.
● Exposure to Object Oriented Design and the application of SOLID principles in code.
● Proficiency in working with Xamarin/Xamarin Forms/.Net MAUI, MVVM architecture to develop Multi-Platform applications
● C# experience - capable of crafting clean, efficient, and maintainable code while adhering to industry best practices.
● Working experience on SQLite and Custom Renderers.
● Experience building applications using CI/CD such as Azure DevOps
● Managing app store releases
● Love to code and to work on English projects. Good English is a big plus: written and verbal.
● Competitive salary.
● Onsite opportunities to English-speaking countries.
● Year-end Check Point Review.
● Corporate Contribution Policy to recognize your contributions and improve your income twice per year.
● Full benefits as Vietnam law from the onboarding day.
● 13th annual payment.
● Projects from Australia, New Zealand, the United States, and English-speaking nations, possibilities to work with new technology.
● Support Training Cost Policy without reimbursement.
● Working with cutting-edge technology companies, where you can contribute to making dreams into products together with an awesome engineering team.
● Participate in a variety of activities, including English club, Happy Friday, birthday parties, team building activities.
● Powerful Laptop for working.